- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- My entire Convention Photography book on this site!
- The Entire Creator Sky Book On This Site
- Cosplay Photographer Anderson Garden Interview Video
- ACEN 2013 Photos
- DIY: 12″ gold/silver reflector as a flash bounce.
- Navy Pier Cosplay Meetup 2013
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvivitar vs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Tag Archives: k10d
Recently I had a question about the Kenko teleconverter about if it functions with SDM lenses and if the teleconverter hurts image quality. I thought this was a good request and warranted an article or two on the blog. If you are not familiar with teleconverters (TC for short), they attach between the camera and lens allowing you more reach, or rather more magnification. Some people feel they are not … Continue reading
Even with some back-focusing, quite a few of the images turned out lovely. I’m looking for forward to my next outing with this combo to see what I can really do with it. As orange as orange can get: Post-apocalyptic crossing. Symbol of Rockford:
Here is a K10D new in the box from a local camera shop I bought recently: I sold my Pentax *ist DS and a bunch of lenses I don’t use often to a friend who was interested in getting into photography for a cut-rate price. White it’s nice to free up some space and continue moving on to more advanced tools, I see quite a few negatives with only having … Continue reading