- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: lens
I did a quick test on three lenses that I have to see if they are Parfocal or Varifocal. If you are unfamiliar with those terms, Parfocal is a type of zoom lens that does not have focus shift when the lens is zoomed throughout the focal length range. This is a great feature for video work because the photographer can achieve focus and zoom without the need to refocus. … Continue reading
Here is another learning series article and video. This time I go over the camera lens aperture. Youtube video link: The camera lens aperture is the variable opening inside the lens that lets more or less light into the camera. A small aperture has a larger number. See a full technical description of aperture on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture Also important is the f-number that explains what the aperture number means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-number … Continue reading
Already another question and answer post! Keep them coming. 🙂 Sharing information is a great way for everyone to learn. Edit: I have to say, I like the way he thinks. Why waste money on an inferior lens if you will eventually replace it? Opting to start with that 50-135mm f2.8 lens was a good idea. I’d say, If you have the cash, it is often a good idea to … Continue reading
This lens was available from 2004 until around 2008 as the primary kit lens for Pentax DSLRs. Currently you can find it around at used camera lens sites like KEH or auction sites like eBay. It’s easy to find and very cheap. This is actually my second AL lens as I sold my first and acquired this one when I bought a used *ist D camera body recently. The 18-55mm … Continue reading