- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: lighting
A group of people I know from the convention scene went back to an abandoned church in Gary, Indiana recently. This was a great opportunity to try out some off-camera flash, so I went all the way and bought another Cactus V5 and a middle-weight tripod for a setup I was planning. Here are some highlight photos from the excursion: Here is the lighting setup: The strobist lighting setup consists … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading
I wanted to get some practice today with using off-camera flash and food. Lighting can make or break a scene, so it’s always a good idea to get as much practice as possible with controlling light. My goals were to try and get some mood lighted images as well as fully lit images by relying on the two flash units as a primary light source. The equipment: Two Yongnuo YN460-II … Continue reading