- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: lighting
A group of people I know from the convention scene went back to an abandoned church in Gary, Indiana recently. This was a great opportunity to try out some off-camera flash, so I went all the way and bought another Cactus V5 and a middle-weight tripod for a setup I was planning. Here are some highlight photos from the excursion: Here is the lighting setup: The strobist lighting setup consists … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading
I wanted to get some practice today with using off-camera flash and food. Lighting can make or break a scene, so it’s always a good idea to get as much practice as possible with controlling light. My goals were to try and get some mood lighted images as well as fully lit images by relying on the two flash units as a primary light source. The equipment: Two Yongnuo YN460-II … Continue reading