- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: model
Yesterday I took some photos at a local arboretum for the person in the photos. Overall the results turned out decent, but I was having some issues with judging the level of exposure. I’ll talk about that more after the photo break. Here are some example photo from the photo session: I again went with the combination I used for my event at the Botanic Garden in Chicago. As per … Continue reading
Went on two small shoots this week with a friend. The first was just a survey of the location an the second we had a subject to photograph. I tried to stay out of the way as he was the one who rounded up the model. I used the DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM for both. As you can probably tell, the weather is getting bad around here. It’s quite cold … Continue reading
A friend and I has a small model shoot on Thursday. Our goals were to generate some useful example images for a basic photography panel we will be running at a convention soon. While I’m not sure the shoot was successful from that aspect, I think I did get some nice images. I was using the K-7 camera body, the DA* 55mm f1.4 lens, a Sigma 530DG Super flash, and … Continue reading