- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: music
I went to a small cosplay gathering last weekend and took photos as well as video clips. I always talk about trying to spend more time with video, but it usually takes a back seat to my photography. Now that I have the Pentax K-01 mirrorless camera with full video control, I have a bit more motivation to try. This time I think I was moderately successful at getting enough … Continue reading
As you might know, I’ve been submitting videos to Youtube for a while that are connected with my photography in some fashion. The channel is located here if you haven’t seen it before. I always strive to improve the quality and content of my videos. It’s been a great learning process with video/audio and just as rewarding and fun as photography. I had done quite a bit of video editing … Continue reading
Besides private photoshoots, I just finished going through the pictures I took on Friday for the Sixh.OPERA event. This was an event where the Japanese designer named “Sixh” had a fashion show that was also mixed with his own live band music. It’s an interesting combination. Here are a few photos from the show: Equipment wise I was using the Pentax K-5 and FA* 85mm f1.4 lens. EXIF is visible … Continue reading
This embedded video below is a clipped together “music video” from full 1080p HD clips I recorded with the new Pentax K-5 camera. Click here full-sized version. As I was saying, I used a Pentax K-5 (1080p @ 25 FPS), at the highest quality setting. All clips were set to 40% speed and patched together in kdenlive (kdenlive.org) for Linux with a creative commons licensed song (see the end of … Continue reading