- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: nature
The Pentax K-5 camera body was returned from being serviced at C.R.I.S. on the 14th. This time it only took them about a week instead of 2 months, which was much more manageable. So far the camera seems 100% functional. I’ll be trying to test it as much as possible for a few weeks to make sure though. Here are a few more macro photos, this time with the K-5 … Continue reading
I needed to get some fresh air, so I took some macro photos around the house today. My favorite thing about macro photography is that you can find interesting things everywhere because the small world isn’t seen with our naked eyes. I might be trying to make this a consistent effort moving forward. This time I used a slightly different setup. The Sigma flash was used in wireless mode in … Continue reading
I used the Pentax K-7 with a 14mm f2.8 and 85mm f1.4 lens. You can probably see the stark contrast between shots as field of view and depth of field attributes are so different between the two lenses. I also tried some fast and slow shutter speed control with water features, which was fun. Seeing as tripods are not allowed there, I just put my camera on my camera bag … Continue reading
This is of course a Japan exclusive, but it was recently announced that Pentax will be coming out with even more color combinations for their entry level camera, the K-r. Here is the press-release in Japanese: http://www.pentax.jp/japan/news/announce/20110420.html What I find most interesting here is that two of the cameras would be pretty decent in field situations as they would naturally fit within the surroundings. Especially the brown and camouflage one … Continue reading