- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: nikon
Around September, I made the decision to switch to a system that supports full-frame imaging sensors. I currently have all of my previous gear on consignment, so I’ve only been able to get a few things to hold my photography over until it is liquidated. I was hoping that consignment would be quick and painless, but it looks like it will take a long time to get most things sold … Continue reading
As I’m sure most of the people who read this site know, the Nikon D600 was announced recently. The simple fact you need to know is that it is an enthusiast level full-frame camera. Not only that, but the starting price of $2099 in the USA is the lowest a full-frame (FF) camera has been offered for from release (technically, the Sony A850 that bombed was $2000?). This camera is … Continue reading
So CP+ is under way and the announcements are starting to roll in. There is a lot being announced, so I’ll just talk about a few of the more interesting items. Sigma: They are starting to get it. Well starting to at least. Sigma SD1 – There is talk of a MSRP price reduction to $3300 by way of re-branding the camera “SD1 Merrill” edition. The problem is that they … Continue reading