- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: park
I’ve started making “first person” style excursion videos. Basically what I do is take a camera and lens combo with me as I explore a place and also get some much needed exercise. I record as normal with the camera such that you see what I see instead of the camera facing me. I try to add some commentary to the videos, which often is my opinion or comments on … Continue reading
I’m a bit back logged on photo excursion postings. This one was at a local parked called Aldeen that has a few interesting water retention structures as well as some nice green space. I was using the Pentax K-5 and DA* 55mm f1.4 lens. It was around sunset, so eventually auto-focus became a big challenge. In addition to that, I was using a friend’s Yongnuo flash units and RF wireless … Continue reading
Today I went out to a local park for the nice weather and to get some practice. This time I used two lenses that don’t get as much usage as some of my others. The 100mm f2.8 Macro and 10-17mm Fisheye lenses. Here are a few photos: A small photo can’t do justice to just how sharp that photo is at 100% detail. It was taken with the 100mm f2.8 … Continue reading
I was getting scheduled maintenance and a car oil chance. As this usually takes some time, I decided to bring the camera along so that I could walk to a park around 10 minutes from the dealership. There is a large storm water retention structure in the park that is a prime target for graffiti artists. I actually like the graffiti, but as you will see from the photos there … Continue reading