- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: photo
I finished going through the photos for Friday. They turned out pretty decent. Here are a few photos from Friday: Equipment wise I used the K-5, 31mm f1.8 lens, and Sigma flash most of the time. With settings I used aperture priority often with a fixed ISO and a negative exposure bias. That’s usually my go-to setup for quick reliable photography. It allows me to focus on more than just … Continue reading
I was planning this application since I made the histogram one. Actually, my initial idea was to make a “histogram game” where the user would find out if their photo histogram was considered “good” by the software. I had some of the app written by copying existing code and modifying it, but I kept putting the project off. In retrospect I probably felt the app wasn’t exciting enough to bother … Continue reading
I made another android application. This time I took a suggestion from a thread on Flickr I started as a basic idea for the application. I used bits and pieces from some of my existing apps, but it was for the most part new code to deal with the image manipulation. I can’t stand those apps that unnecessarily require extreme permissions for their functionality. Sorry there isn’t any reason your … Continue reading