- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
Tag Archives: photoshoot
My friend and fellow photographer Kings Cosplay set up a photoshoot at Starved Rock State Park in Utica, IL. Though we had our fair share of issues such as part of the park flooding, we did manage to get a decent amount of time to take photos. Besides getting some photography in, I enjoyed the exercise and scenic views! I brought a pretty simple camera kit. The Nikon D600 along … Continue reading
I recently joined in on a two-day photoshoot Kings Cosplay had scheduled with the local model Ari Jade. The theme was race queen with most of the secondary subject being motorcycles. Here are a few highlight photos: Day one equipment: 28mm f1.8 lens Two flash with a stand, umbrella, and a 6×8″ diffuser. The first day was a bit rough photo wise. All we initially had to work with was … Continue reading
If you are unfamiliar with cosplay, this phrase “Tiger & Bunny” the name of an animated TV series in Japan that is also available in the USA on DVD (licensed by a company called Viz Media). Blue Rose is a female character that has been pretty popular in the convention cosplay scene. A friend of a friend wanted to get some photos for a calendar contest that is happening soon, … Continue reading
A friend and I has a small model shoot on Thursday. Our goals were to generate some useful example images for a basic photography panel we will be running at a convention soon. While I’m not sure the shoot was successful from that aspect, I think I did get some nice images. I was using the K-7 camera body, the DA* 55mm f1.4 lens, a Sigma 530DG Super flash, and … Continue reading