- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: promaster
Why I had never tried this before I don’t know… I have a small 12 inch Promaster reflector that has silver on one side and gold on the other. I also have a few Rogue filter gel rubber bands (2 work a lot better than one in this case). Put them together and it makes a pretty serviceable flash bounce. Check out the image below for a quick test of … Continue reading
I decided to do a quick test to see how my collection of 58mm UV filters damage image quality. I also took an image without a filter to see what difference using no filter makes. Why do I personally use filters? I want the added protection that a filter brings as well as the simplicity of cleaning a filter instead of the front element of the lens. I occasionally take … Continue reading
How did you spend your transition into the new year? I spent mine editing photo gear overview videos I recorded earlier in the day! Yeah, I know… exciting, but one of my resolutions is to improve the traffic to this here website. 🙂 What better way than to produce more photography related content, right? KATA 3N1-22 Camera Backpack Sling Bag Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfIGO9fwFdg LENSPEN Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6uj0FFReOA Promaster Adventure 16 Zoom Pack … Continue reading