- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: sharp
Why bother using Photoshop to do “artistic vignetting” when it’s as simple as attaching something to your flash unit that distorts and shapes the light? The answer would probably be lazyness, but Photoshop probably can’t produce the such unique lighting as I’ll be showing you below! First, let’s start off with the result: The goal was a sharp well lit subject with unique unevenly darkened corners. Here is a picture … Continue reading
Here are a few suggestions on how to achieve optimal sharpness with any lens and DSLR camera. 1. Know your lens: All lenses have a range of settings and usage where they can achieve optimal sharpness. Aperture is a very important aspect to consider when looking to get sharp images. In many lenses, the largest aperture and smallest aperture will produce lower quality results compared to a few stops down … Continue reading