- Photoshoot in the Snow, Rain, and Wind
- Sony A7 Hands-On And Opinion
- Perseverance, Perspective, and Determination
- Photographer Meetups and Tough Memories
- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
- Solo hybrid-shooter’s camera? Not the Nikon Z and Canon EOS R…
Tag Archives: ship
Day three was still a full day on the ship because our first destination was canceled. I spent most of my time taking photos of the ship and the ocean. “The gleaming sun.” The ship life boats on the horizon. The absolute forward of the ship. One of my favorite areas. They really try to make the ship seem grand with how it is laid out and the material used.