- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: small
I noticed that the Youtube user Jetdaisuke posted a video about buying not one, but two Pentax Q cameras… While he is Japanese, he has English subtitles on most of his newer videos. If the subtitle (CC) button doesn’t show up, go directly to Youtube instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQAIQKWsjs Pretty interesting. I never would have imagined seeing someone buy two of them considering their target market. However, I will admit their size … Continue reading
Now that the Pentax Q has started shipping, there is a lot more information available. I mentioned the Q back in June and I think a lot of what I said is still valid. I’m personally still on the middle road with the Q. I see positive aspects, but at the current price and lacking a few Pentax features (WR for example) it isn’t something I would be willing to … Continue reading
I’ve never been that motivated to use an external flash when doing the type of photography I usually do. I completely understand the need for additional light in most situations to uniformly expose a scene. I have a Sigma 530 DG Super flash, diffuser, two slave flashes, flash stands, and flash brackets yet I don’t use them that often. My primary reason is to avoid extra bulk and to make … Continue reading
The DA 40mm f2.8 Limited on a Pentax *ist DS camera body shows just how small the lens is: When thinking of Pentax as a camera company a few things come to mind. Skipping ones not relevant to this article, one of the major defining properties of their gear are special pancake prime lenses that provide a quality camera lens with an especially small size. These lenses use a lens … Continue reading