- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: switching systems
Around September, I made the decision to switch to a system that supports full-frame imaging sensors. I currently have all of my previous gear on consignment, so I’ve only been able to get a few things to hold my photography over until it is liquidated. I was hoping that consignment would be quick and painless, but it looks like it will take a long time to get most things sold … Continue reading