- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: testing
As I mentioned in my previous post, the K-5 was returned from service. For my initial test I took some macro photos and also too a few photos of two cats. The conditions in this case were dark with tungsten lights, so ISO was pretty high at 2000-3200. It’s funny how quickly I start taxing the K-5 in situations I usually wouldn’t bother trying with the K-7. The gray one … Continue reading
The first article on the speed of the SD cards I wrote was pretty successful. I get quite a bit of traffic from that, so I think people probably find it useful. The issue with writing follow up articles is that I’m limited to what I have on hand to test with (if you have contacts to acquire test cards let me know). It’s been a few months and I … Continue reading
The question was brought up on Pentax Forums recently “Is the 31mm Limited really 2.8 times better than the 40mm Limited?” As you can guess, the debate has been raging on for many pages. Here are the resulting images tagged on Flickr. They are all full sized with EXIF for your viewing pleasure. Later in this article I proved a big table with each image and general information with links … Continue reading
I recently wrote and article for PentaxForums.com. It was my most complex lens review to date, with a lot more technical information and visual examples than the ones I currently have here. I plan to get more into reviews like that one once I finish going through my lens collection with general opinion centric reviews. In this article today I’ll go over a few methods I’ve attempted so that I … Continue reading