- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: ubuntu
The latest speed testing article (October 2017) is here. The first article on the speed of the SD cards I wrote was pretty successful. I get quite a bit of traffic from that, so I think people probably find it useful. The issue with writing follow up articles is that I’m limited to what I have on hand to test with (if you have contacts to acquire test cards let … Continue reading
The latest speed testing article (October 2017) is here. Most of my largest articles happen on a whim. I think of an idea and then keep scaling it up as I think of ways to make the article even more interesting and useful. My initial though here was to see how my collection of SD memory cards faired write-speed wise. I found out that Ubuntu Linux has a disk benchmarking … Continue reading
This embedded video below is a clipped together “music video” from full 1080p HD clips I recorded with the new Pentax K-5 camera. Click here full-sized version. As I was saying, I used a Pentax K-5 (1080p @ 25 FPS), at the highest quality setting. All clips were set to 40% speed and patched together in kdenlive (kdenlive.org) for Linux with a creative commons licensed song (see the end of … Continue reading
For better or worse I’ve been using Linux exclusively for a long time now. More specifically I use Ubuntu Linux as it is pretty user friendly (for Linux). That being said, I spend a lot of time processing and editing images. Here is a list of software I’ve been using on Linux and a little about what I think of each one: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Yeah, I actually use my … Continue reading