- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: ubuntu
The first article on the speed of the SD cards I wrote was pretty successful. I get quite a bit of traffic from that, so I think people probably find it useful. The issue with writing follow up articles is that I’m limited to what I have on hand to test with (if you have contacts to acquire test cards let me know). It’s been a few months and I … Continue reading
Check out my second SD card testing article (notably with a SanDisk Extreme Class 10 and Transcend 16GB Class 10). Most of my largest articles happen on a whim. I think of an idea and then keep scaling it up as I think of ways to make the article even more interesting and useful. My initial though here was to see how my collection of SD memory cards faired write-speed … Continue reading
This embedded video below is a clipped together “music video” from full 1080p HD clips I recorded with the new Pentax K-5 camera. Click here full-sized version. As I was saying, I used a Pentax K-5 (1080p @ 25 FPS), at the highest quality setting. All clips were set to 40% speed and patched together in kdenlive (kdenlive.org) for Linux with a creative commons licensed song (see the end of … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been going through hundreds of photos at a time for the new photography website. Funds are an issue these days, but I decided to order a small upgrade for my computer. While this isn’t photography related specifically, it fit into the whole process from camera to website and is a vital aspect. Slow tools mean more time wasted. As you might know, I’ve been exclusively using the Ubuntu … Continue reading