- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Creator Sky Book
- [+]Convention Photography
- Who is this for?
- What is convention photography?
- My experience and experiences
- Why be a part of this?
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Photography terms primer.
- It is important or not depending on your ideals
- A basic setup.
- Decide how you want to make it work.
- Framing and composition
- Full body shots.
- Portrait style.
- Skewed angles.
- Face in detail.
- Plane of focus.
- Rule of thirds and golden ratio
- Available light photography.
- Strobe photography.
- Removing harsh light.
- Flash brackets.
- Bokeh and blur maximization.
- Histogram reading and image review.
- Post processing.
- Various schools of thought.
- Available software on your OS of choice.
- Ideas on how to improve your processing.
- Business cards.
- Social networking.
- The process from start to finish.
- My equipment.
- Ask the person first.
- Interrupting people.
- Constrained areas.
- Physical activity.
- Help Support This Site
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
Tag Archives: videos
How did you spend your transition into the new year? I spent mine editing photo gear overview videos I recorded earlier in the day! Yeah, I know… exciting, but one of my resolutions is to improve the traffic to this here website. 🙂 What better way than to produce more photography related content, right? KATA 3N1-22 Camera Backpack Sling Bag Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfIGO9fwFdg LENSPEN Overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6uj0FFReOA Promaster Adventure 16 Zoom Pack … Continue reading
I’m a fan of something called Anime (Japanese Animation). While many people in western cultures feel that animation is only for children, in Japan they have broadened the scope of animated films and videos. A large section of Anime is geared toward adult audiences. What brings me to this topic today is an Anime called “Flag,” which I just recently picked up. It’s a 13 episode series on 4 DVDs … Continue reading