- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: what if
While I don’t know if my ideas would be good from a business standpoint, this is how I would set things up. I think having three very well structured and defined tiers would best help users understand what they are buying. The Pentax lineup as it stands at the moment is fragmented with too many naming conventions and no well defined tiers besides the DA* line to everything else. High … Continue reading