- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: what if
While I don’t know if my ideas would be good from a business standpoint, this is how I would set things up. I think having three very well structured and defined tiers would best help users understand what they are buying. The Pentax lineup as it stands at the moment is fragmented with too many naming conventions and no well defined tiers besides the DA* line to everything else. High … Continue reading