- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Tag Archives: wizard world
Usually I write a summary at the bottom of my articles that are primarily meant to update viewers about new photographs. This time I’m separating the technical into its own article so that I can go into a bit more detail. On Friday I had attended a small photo session at Cantigny Garden in the morning and afternoon. Once that was finished, I had around 1.5 hours to spend at … Continue reading
I finished processing and uploading my photos from Saturday at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2012. Here is the gallery link: http://gallery.photographybanzai.com/p598431527 I will also have the images uploaded to this Facebook gallery (you can tag yourself after liking the FB page). A few highlight photos. Friday Photo Article
Update: Saturday Photo Article I finished processing the photos from Friday. I ended up with a bit over 100 photos. Not bad considering I only attended the convention for around 1.5 hours on Friday. Here is the gallery: http://gallery.photographybanzai.com/p1071121337 I will also have the images uploaded to this Facebook gallery (you can tag yourself after liking the FB page). A few highlight photos: