- My entire Convention Photography book on this site!
- The Entire Creator Sky Book On This Site
- Cosplay Photographer Anderson Garden Interview Video
- ACEN 2013 Photos
- DIY: 12″ gold/silver reflector as a flash bounce.
- Navy Pier Cosplay Meetup 2013
- Katsucon 19 (2013) photography
- Katsucon 2013
- Taiyou Con 2013 Photos and Photography Talk
- I attended Taiyou Con 2013
Tagsvivitar vs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Tag Archives: write
The first article on the speed of the SD cards I wrote was pretty successful. I get quite a bit of traffic from that, so I think people probably find it useful. The issue with writing follow up articles is that I’m limited to what I have on hand to test with (if you have contacts to acquire test cards let me know). It’s been a few months and I … Continue reading
Check out my second SD card testing article (notably with a SanDisk Extreme Class 10 and Transcend 16GB Class 10). Most of my largest articles happen on a whim. I think of an idea and then keep scaling it up as I think of ways to make the article even more interesting and useful. My initial though here was to see how my collection of SD memory cards faired write-speed … Continue reading