- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: yellow
Here is my previous article about the Pentax K-01 I recently got. The only one available locally was a demo unit with a yellow grip. I personally don’t like that shade of yellow and wouldn’t feel right using it in professional situations, but the deal was good and I couldn’t pass it up. I was able to acquire one of those fake K-01 display models to use as parts. If … Continue reading
As you might know, I frequently use two cameras at the same time. I usually do this at conventions and situations where I need a decent range of focal lengths with the prime lenses I use. It adds extra cost, but it’s the way I prefer to do things. My K-7 is having some issues with the rear dial and potentially some other issues, so I went about remedying that … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading