- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- My entire Convention Photography book on this site!
- The Entire Creator Sky Book On This Site
- Cosplay Photographer Anderson Garden Interview Video
- ACEN 2013 Photos
- DIY: 12″ gold/silver reflector as a flash bounce.
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Tag Archives: yellow
Here is my previous article about the Pentax K-01 I recently got. The only one available locally was a demo unit with a yellow grip. I personally don’t like that shade of yellow and wouldn’t feel right using it in professional situations, but the deal was good and I couldn’t pass it up. I was able to acquire one of those fake K-01 display models to use as parts. If … Continue reading
As you might know, I frequently use two cameras at the same time. I usually do this at conventions and situations where I need a decent range of focal lengths with the prime lenses I use. It adds extra cost, but it’s the way I prefer to do things. My K-7 is having some issues with the rear dial and potentially some other issues, so I went about remedying that … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading