- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Tag Archives: yongnuo
I’ve started doing off-camera lighting practice outside with the Nikon D600 and fully manual flash units. The sessions consist of self portraits with various styles of lighting and settings. I’ve done two so far and have plans for more. If you find my settings odd, take note that I have been shooting with half-stops instead of third-stops. It is easier because I don’t have to scroll through a bunch of … Continue reading
Another convention has come and gone. This time it was Kollision Con 2012 located in St. Charles Illinois at the Pheasant Run Resort. Please view this article on cvfta.blogspot.com for my convention report. All of the Photos: Facebook (Masquerade, Saturday, Sunday) Gallery Site Photography Banzai (Masquerade, Saturday, Sunday) Edit, here is a video I put together to go along with the articles: For this convention, I was pretty limited with … Continue reading
I put together a portable flash setup for a convention coming up. My plans here are to potentially use this as a secondary light source in more detailed photo sessions (assuming I have any). The nice thing about it is the portability and I’m also able to get around a few limitations of the gear being used. All of the items are things I’ve acquired in the past, so there … Continue reading
I received a set of Yongnuo RF-603N radio frequency triggers today. They are low cost, yet decent quality flash and camera triggers available online. While I like them for their small size and general reliability, not all is perfect. There was an odd design omission related to the shoe connection that is generally used when connecting one of the transceivers to a camera. Here is a quick modification to help … Continue reading