- Nikon Z Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 Lens Review
Here’s my full video review of the the Nikon 28mm f/2.8 lens where I talk about using it with a Nikon Z5 camera at multiple […]
- c2e2 2023 Photos & Other Talk
Thanks to the motivation and transportation from a local friend, I was able to attend the c2e2 convention on that Saturday for 2023. Day trips […]
- Case Logic DBC302 Overview
I found this little camera bag from Case Logic at a local store on discount so it seemed like it would be worth making an […]
- CosMeetUp Chicago Event Talk
I attended one of the CosMeetUp Chicago cosplay photography events! This specific event was back in 2022 but I just recently was able to make […]
- Digicam vs. Phone vs. Camera IRL, does it really matter?
I did photography with the Canon PowerShot ELPH 180, Canon EOS M50 plus 15-45mm kit lens, and a Moto G Stylus 5G smartphone at my […]
- Canon M6 Mark II HDMI & 10-bit Output?
I’m writing all of this down as in case sources disappear and I want to reference M6ii HDMI out information in the future. So this […]
- Nikon Z5 v1.40 Firmware Eye AF Improvements!
Nikon released a firmware update for the Z5 that specifically says improved and expanded eye autofocus functionality. That’s a solid upgrade! Let’s take a look… […]
- How to get photos from an old or cheap camera to your phone.
I’ve had multiple comments on my videos recently asking me how to get photos from old cameras, or more recent cheaper cameras that don’t support […]
- Can Bing GPT AI Chat help me compare two cameras?
I was planning on making a simple comparison video between the Canon EOS R50 and the Canon EOS M50 Mark II but right before I […]
- DIY Photography Surfaces
I’ve been branching out into creating review videos of various products to see if it makes my overall work viable. Right now the videos are […]
- Local camera shops, is there still a place?
I heard recently that the owner of my local camera shop is looking to retire. According to this article on Rock River Current he’s soon […]
- Sigma 16mm on a lighting display photo walk
I’m a fan of the 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary lens, but it isn’t perfect. In this video I talk about enjoying a beautiful Japanese […]
- Camera companies manufacturing their own demise?
While cameras have overall reached a high level of quality and it’s hard to go wrong in many situations, I see issues that especially damage […]
- AVMatrix UC1218 HDMI to USB video capture Tryout
I tested out the AVMATRIX UC1218 HDMI USB capture device with clean HDMI capable cameras. I also compared it to a generic HDMI capture device […]
- Panasonic S5ii PDAF
See more information about the camera through my affiliate B&H or Adorama’s related article. I’ve put together a hybrid kit for the camera as well. […]
- Canon USA Refurbished & Repair Process
I purchased a refurbished Canon EOS M6 Mark II back in early August 2022 after selling equipment to KEH (side note, I’m trying to go […]
- No 3rd party autofocus Canon RF lenses?
Lens options in a camera mount is something I think is worth considering if you are switching from a DSLR mount or changing between mirrorless […]
- 2023 Camera Industry Predictions!
Let’s talk about what could happen in 2023 from the main camera and lens companies. I try to predict releases, but a lot of it […]
- Photography Basics: Shutter Speed
Here are some basics about shutter speed along with two tips at the end that might help you when using manual control of your camera. […]
- Chronological Instagram Journey
In the related video, I share my journey of rediscovering my love for photography and sharing my photos on Instagram. Starting with my early photos […]