- My Canon EOS M50 Hybrid Camera Settings
- Photoshoot in the Snow, Rain, and Wind
- Sony A7 Hands-On And Opinion
- Perseverance, Perspective, and Determination
- Photographer Meetups and Tough Memories
- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I attended Anime Central 2013. A few hours on Friday, all of Saturday, and Sunday until around 2pm. Facebook gallery (tag-able) Here are a few of my favorite photos of ACEN 2013: I think I might start focusing more on private photoshoots at future conventions.
Why I had never tried this before I don’t know… I have a small 12 inch Promaster reflector that has silver on one side and gold on the other. I also have a few Rogue filter gel rubber bands (2 work a lot better than one in this case). Put them together and it makes a pretty serviceable flash bounce. Check out the image below for a quick test of … Continue reading