- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
Category Archives: Photography
I attended Anime Central 2015 on May 15th and 16th. I have a few general hallway style photos as well as quite a few from photoshoots. Photo links: Facebook Gallery Here are a few highlight images from the convention: I tried to stay pretty mobile camera equipment wise as usual with conventions. I brought the Nikon D600, 50mm f1.8g, and two Yongnuo i-TTL flash with wireless triggers. I used the … Continue reading
Two friends and I recently attended a gaming tournament that centered around the game StarCraft II. We were only able to attend that Saturday and Sunday, driving all the way from Illinois. StarCraft II is a real-time strategy game that is popular in the professional gaming scene. This is the first gaming tournament I’ve been to and I feel it was worth the trip to try something new and just … Continue reading
I was able to attend Anime Central on the 16th and 17th. Most of my time spent was with private photo sessions, but I did take some hallway cosplay photos when I had free time. General Gallery Lolita Fashion Show Gallery Photo Session Favorites Gallery Facebook General Gallery Facebook Lolita Fashion Show Gallery Facebook Photo Session Favorites Gallery A few highlight images: I decided to focus on camera equipment and … Continue reading
I was around Anime Milwaukee on Saturday the 15th for a few hours. I didn’t have plans to attend, but on a whim, I was able to attend with a few friends that had planned on going. Check out the photos below. Facebook gallery (Tagging is possible after you “like” the page) As for equipment, I used the D600 and 50mm f1.8 lens exclusively. I had brought along a small … Continue reading