- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: costumes
I finished processing and uploading my photos from Saturday at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2012. Here is the gallery link: http://gallery.photographybanzai.com/p598431527 I will also have the images uploaded to this Facebook gallery (you can tag yourself after liking the FB page). A few highlight photos. Friday Photo Article
I attended Anime World Chicago on Saturday August 4th. All of the photos: My Gallery Site Facebook Gallery (you can tag yourself after you like the main page) Highlight photos: This time I was partly collaborating with a friend on content for our new site cvfta.blogspot.com. I was juggling various things, so I didn’t put in as much time into photography as I normally would. For this convention my equipment … Continue reading
I promoted this on my other outlets such as Twitter and Facebook, but I thought it would be nice to make an article as well. I’ll go into technical details after the highlight photos. Here is the entire gallery: http://gallery.photographybanzai.com/p278494301 Some highlights of the event: Situation: – We were there from around noon to 7pm. The beginning hours had a lot of strong harsh light we had to deal with, … Continue reading
I attended C2E2 on Saturday the 19th. Of course, I spent most of the 8 hours there photographing cosplayers and walking around. As this was my first Sci-Fi convention, I wasn’t sure how things would work. It’s pretty similar to an Anime convention, but the guests who attend are even more diverse than most anime conventions. I was really impressed by the costumes, as you could tell, a lot of … Continue reading