- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: handbook
I completed my second large book titled “The Handbook of Photographing Arizona” that should be a bit more generally appealing than my first. Here is a video I made for the book: Book description (color print version): If you are planning a trip to the Southwest, interested in learning more about taking photos in Arizona, or even just photography in general, this book is for you! I go over the … Continue reading