- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: mirrorless
Quick access links: History Personal appeal. Youtube Video Review. Body design and control. Issues/Suggestions. Positives. Considering a switch to Pentax? ISO Examples. Conclusion. Technical Specifications. History The K-01 comes after the K-5 and K-r series of DSLRs. It was also proceeded by Pentax’s first mirrorless camera called the Q, however that camera was a completely new system. The K-01 appears to have a mixture of components from the K-5, and … Continue reading
EDIT, my opinion of the camera here: http://photographybanzai.com/2012/02/02/my-thoughts-on-the-pentax-k-01/ In about 24 hours, we will find out what this new Pentax K-01 is all about. Until then, I’ve been trying to figure out what it might be like. You have tons of information on Pentax Forums. As well as places like here (Club Snap) and here. From Club Snap: They say that the only viewfinder is the 3 inch LCD as … Continue reading
The full details can be seen on their site. As well as a multitude of other sites. I’ll throw in my two cents along with a few facts about the cameras. The first thing I noticed was this engadget photo showing the J1 next to a Sony e-mount camera and thinking to myself… It’s the same size, but Sony’s sensor is a lot larger. There is a little bad and … Continue reading