- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: 645D
Pentax USA just recently offered a few rebates on their cameras and lenses. While I won’t go into the issues regarding fluctuating lens prices here (making the rebates utterly pointless), I will say a few of the camera bodies did see some decent price reductions. The Pentax 645D is only $8,799.95 now, a $1200 price reduction (It just so happens the 55mm f2.8 lens is $1200…). My guess is that … Continue reading
Thanks to David at Camera Craft Inc. in Rockford Illinois, I was allowed to get some shooting time with Pentax’s 645D medium format camera. Here is a 40 second video clip of the camera in action (youtube link): I’m going to go over the camera in bullet points because there are a lot of small things I noticed. Body and usage: – The camera is of course big, but manageable … Continue reading
Pentax USA just confirmed that the K-5 in silver will be released here. To go along with it the 40mm, 21mm and 70mm will be sold in silver. Another interesting product is the new pocket-able waterproof camera, the OPTIO-WG1. That looks like a seriously useful digicam. Waterproof, GPS, and substantial rubberized construction. The 645D also has a new wide angle lens available. I personally think they hit a home run … Continue reading