- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Tag Archives: architecture
Day three was still a full day on the ship because our first destination was canceled. I spent most of my time taking photos of the ship and the ocean. Photo set on Flickr. The gleaming sun: The ship life boats on the horizon. The absolute forward of the ship. One of my favorite areas. A relative of mine wiping out on the wave rider. Mini Putt on the ocean. … Continue reading