- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Tag Archives: bushhawk
As I’ve started spending a lot of time doing nature photography, so I though it would be a good idea to find a substantial way to reduce camera shake when using long telephoto lenses. Using tripods out in the field to photograph wildlife has mobility limitations, so I wanted to try something unique. Through research I learned about the Bushhawk camera mount system, which uses your shoulder to improve stability … Continue reading
I’ve started trying to really get out into nature. My friends have been allowing me to tag along as they hunt, so here is how I have been gear wise. – Pentax K-7 camera body (weather resistant) – DA* 300mm F4 lens (weather resistant) – 1.5x Teleconverter with silicone tape wrapped around it. My first attempt at making it weather resistant. The camera still functions, so that’s a good sign! … Continue reading