- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: green
I saw that Pentax Japan will be having more K-30 camera colors than the black, white, and blue we will get over here (again). http://www.pentax.jp/japan/products/k-30/color/index.html The color that stands out the most for me is the military green. It’s pretty appealing. The added bonus is that I could see it being the Master Chief’s camera of choice (main character from the popular HALO games)… Here is an image to illustrate … Continue reading
I used the Pentax K-7 with a 14mm f2.8 and 85mm f1.4 lens. You can probably see the stark contrast between shots as field of view and depth of field attributes are so different between the two lenses. I also tried some fast and slow shutter speed control with water features, which was fun. Seeing as tripods are not allowed there, I just put my camera on my camera bag … Continue reading