- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: limited
The Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited was first offered in 2001 and is still in production as of 2011. It’s one of three FA Limited prime lenses. FA is the designator for full-frame lenses that are not specifically designed for digital cameras. FA Limited lenses come with film-era features like an aperture ring and all metal casings with an emphasis on a hand-assembled feel of quality. There aren’t many lenses … Continue reading
The question was brought up on Pentax Forums recently “Is the 31mm Limited really 2.8 times better than the 40mm Limited?” As you can guess, the debate has been raging on for many pages. Here are the resulting images tagged on Flickr. They are all full sized with EXIF for your viewing pleasure. Later in this article I proved a big table with each image and general information with links … Continue reading
Pentax USA just confirmed that the K-5 in silver will be released here. To go along with it the 40mm, 21mm and 70mm will be sold in silver. Another interesting product is the new pocket-able waterproof camera, the OPTIO-WG1. That looks like a seriously useful digicam. Waterproof, GPS, and substantial rubberized construction. The 645D also has a new wide angle lens available. I personally think they hit a home run … Continue reading
It’s not often that you see high-end cameras come in anything besides black. The old adage: “You can have any color, as long as it’s black…” would be fitting. On the other hand, Pentax has continually released a limited edition of each high-end camera body in silver. The main issue is that the quantity is only around 1000 and they are only officially sold in Japan. Some time last year … Continue reading