- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Tag Archives: rumor
Update: See official information on PentaxForums.com EDIT: Some updates for new information… Specifications so far I personally think are valid: – Traditional digital SLR camera. – 16 Mega-pixel sensor with video capabilities like the K-01 – Weather resistant (Pentax WR). – Uses AA or rechargeable batteries. Basically the same power system as the K-r. – ISO range from 100 to 25600. – Black, white, and blue body panels in the … Continue reading
EDIT, my opinion of the camera here: http://photographybanzai.com/2012/02/02/my-thoughts-on-the-pentax-k-01/ In about 24 hours, we will find out what this new Pentax K-01 is all about. Until then, I’ve been trying to figure out what it might be like. You have tons of information on Pentax Forums. As well as places like here (Club Snap) and here. From Club Snap: They say that the only viewfinder is the 3 inch LCD as … Continue reading
It’s not often that you see high-end cameras come in anything besides black. The old adage: “You can have any color, as long as it’s black…” would be fitting. On the other hand, Pentax has continually released a limited edition of each high-end camera body in silver. The main issue is that the quantity is only around 1000 and they are only officially sold in Japan. Some time last year … Continue reading