- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: sigma
I received a message recently asking for some suggestions about a new lens to supplement his 18-55mm kit lens. Check out the conversation below because it might be helpful to you as well. I like helping people out, so feel free to send me messages if you have similar questions and think I would be able to help. I might feature it on the site as well. His initial message: … Continue reading
So CP+ is under way and the announcements are starting to roll in. There is a lot being announced, so I’ll just talk about a few of the more interesting items. Sigma: They are starting to get it. Well starting to at least. Sigma SD1 – There is talk of a MSRP price reduction to $3300 by way of re-branding the camera “SD1 Merrill” edition. The problem is that they … Continue reading
Impress Japan had an interview with many of the Japanese camera manufacturers and I thought I’d talk about that with some opinion included. As also seen here, here, and here. My news and opinion in video format on Youtube: The full interview in Japanese: https://www.impressjapan.jp/pr/monitor/1112_dcm/271201_free.pdf Companies in the interview: Pentax, Ricoh, Canon Fujifilm, Nikon, Sigma, and Sony. Points of interest: Olympus: Eventual E-5 SLR replacement. Canon: Interested in small cameras, … Continue reading
This Sigma lens came out around 2004 as a reasonably priced higher-end zoom lens specifically designed for digital SLR cameras. It has a maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, which is its claim to fame to being considered a higher-end lens. The reason it was lower priced probably had something to do with the unusual zoom range, 24mm being 6mm short of most standard kit zoom lens … Continue reading