- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: vignetting
If you have used add-on flash much, you probably realized that the light directly from the flash can cast harsh light onto your subject. To get around that you can bounce the flash, or use something to soften the light. I have three light modifiers that attach to a standard add-on flash unit that are designed to soften the light. My test today will demonstrate just how much of a … Continue reading
Why bother using Photoshop to do “artistic vignetting” when it’s as simple as attaching something to your flash unit that distorts and shapes the light? The answer would probably be lazyness, but Photoshop probably can’t produce the such unique lighting as I’ll be showing you below! First, let’s start off with the result: The goal was a sharp well lit subject with unique unevenly darkened corners. Here is a picture … Continue reading