- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Category Archives: Conventions
I attended Anime Central 2015 on May 15th and 16th. I have a few general hallway style photos as well as quite a few from photoshoots. Photo links: Facebook Gallery Photography Banzai Gallery Here are a few highlight images from the convention: I tried to stay pretty mobile camera equipment wise as usual with conventions. I brought the Nikon D600, 50mm f1.8g, and two Yongnuo i-TTL flash with wireless triggers. … Continue reading
I was able to attend Anime Central on the 16th and 17th. Most of my time spent was with private photo sessions, but I did take some hallway cosplay photos when I had free time. General Gallery Lolita Fashion Show Gallery Photo Session Favorites Gallery Facebook General Gallery Facebook Lolita Fashion Show Gallery Facebook Photo Session Favorites Gallery Gallery Site General Gallery Site Lolita Fashion Show Gallery Site Photo Session … Continue reading
I was around Anime Milwaukee on Saturday the 15th for a few hours. I didn’t have plans to attend, but on a whim, I was able to attend with a few friends that had planned on going. Check out the photos below. Main gallery page Facebook gallery (Tagging is possible after you “like” the page) As for equipment, I used the D600 and 50mm f1.8 lens exclusively. I had brought … Continue reading
I attended Anime Central 2013. A few hours on Friday, all of Saturday, and Sunday until around 2pm. Here are my general “hallway” cosplay photos. Facebook gallery (tag-able) If you know me and I took a photo of you, you will probably in the other gallery. My motivation level for taking photos of random cosplay was pretty low, so I only ended up with a few hundred photos. You can … Continue reading