- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Category Archives: Video
I recently consigned my last DSLR camera body. While I am still hanging onto some lenses for a potential local sale, I wanted to move forward with selling as much of my equipment as possible. I do have a very old digicam that I mostly used in 2006, but I thought something low cost, yet new, would be a good idea. The Optio WG-II line just dropped in price at … Continue reading
Youtube Video Link: I’ve been doing research to figure out what type of process I will need to use when I change camera systems. Sadly, Nikon and others like Canon are fixated on using their own proprietary RAW formats, so that means any new cameras that use a special format will not work with my current post processing steps. Even to the point in the past where some of the … Continue reading
I edited and uploaded the video that Mixed Visuals and I collaborated on for Anime World Chicago 2012. This video consists of 13 interviews with mostly cosplayers, but there are a few extras in there. The video will be cross posted on both Youtube channels and I plan on writing unique articles for each site (this site for the technical, and the other for a convention focus). You can see … Continue reading
I’ve started making “first person” style excursion videos. Basically what I do is take a camera and lens combo with me as I explore a place and also get some much needed exercise. I record as normal with the camera such that you see what I see instead of the camera facing me. I try to add some commentary to the videos, which often is my opinion or comments on … Continue reading