- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: teleconverter
I had a request to provide unprocessed full resolution images from the airshow I went to recently where I used the K-5, DA* 300mm f4, and Kenko 1.5x Pz AF teleconverter together. I’ll be providing a few images with 100% crops straight from camera raw default settings for your viewing pleasure. First, here is some detail on the teleconverter if you don’t know about it: http://photographybanzai.com/2011/01/29/kenko-pz-af-1-5x-teleplus-shq-with-sdm-auto-focus/ The first image shows … Continue reading
Last week I took the DA* 300mm f4 out with the 1.5x Kenko teleconverter to a local state park. It’s always a challenge, but fun as well. Birds are generally very skittish, so even the slightest movement will set them off in the opposite direction. I eventually found a spot along the lake and camped out there for a while. Here are some of the resulting images. All images were … Continue reading
Recently I had a question about the Kenko teleconverter about if it functions with SDM lenses and if the teleconverter hurts image quality. I thought this was a good request and warranted an article or two on the blog. If you are not familiar with teleconverters (TC for short), they attach between the camera and lens allowing you more reach, or rather more magnification. Some people feel they are not … Continue reading