- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Tag Archives: telephoto
Now that the Pentax Q has started shipping, there is a lot more information available. I mentioned the Q back in June and I think a lot of what I said is still valid. I’m personally still on the middle road with the Q. I see positive aspects, but at the current price and lacking a few Pentax features (WR for example) it isn’t something I would be willing to … Continue reading
Last week I took the DA* 300mm f4 out with the 1.5x Kenko teleconverter to a local state park. It’s always a challenge, but fun as well. Birds are generally very skittish, so even the slightest movement will set them off in the opposite direction. I eventually found a spot along the lake and camped out there for a while. Here are some of the resulting images. All images were … Continue reading
As I’ve started spending a lot of time doing nature photography, so I though it would be a good idea to find a substantial way to reduce camera shake when using long telephoto lenses. Using tripods out in the field to photograph wildlife has mobility limitations, so I wanted to try something unique. Through research I learned about the Bushhawk camera mount system, which uses your shoulder to improve stability … Continue reading