- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
Tag Archives: tour
After St. Martin, we went directly to our second and last port of call, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands (18°20’N 64°55’W). According to the wiki, the island was acquired in 1917 as part of a defensive strategy. Residents were given US citizenship in 1927. View the full set of images on Flickr. We opted again for a tour, but this time we didn’t have anything scheduled. We eventually had a … Continue reading
On day 4, I didn’t take any photos which is why I’m skipping it. For day 5 we arrived at our first port of call. It’s an island called St. Martin / Sint Maarten that is located in the Caribbean sea (coordinates 18°01’N 63°03’W). Here is the full set of images on Flickr. The highlight of the trip was a tour of our island by an American expatriate named Jose … Continue reading