With the advent of social networking websites, the Internet is one of the best ways to network with people. Using Facebook.com or others like Myspace.com are an easy and free way to try and garner a following of people who have an interest in your work. With the talk of business cards, it might be a good idea to create a page on Facebook for your work and include that link on your cards. You might be surprised how often people will put forth the effort to make contact with you through a well known site like Facebook as it is familiar to them and they most likely have a profile on there.
- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014