With the advent of social networking websites, the Internet is one of the best ways to network with people. Using Facebook.com or others like Myspace.com are an easy and free way to try and garner a following of people who have an interest in your work. With the talk of business cards, it might be a good idea to create a page on Facebook for your work and include that link on your cards. You might be surprised how often people will put forth the effort to make contact with you through a well known site like Facebook as it is familiar to them and they most likely have a profile on there.
- Photoshoot in the Snow, Rain, and Wind
- Sony A7 Hands-On And Opinion
- Perseverance, Perspective, and Determination
- Photographer Meetups and Tough Memories
- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
- Solo hybrid-shooter’s camera? Not the Nikon Z and Canon EOS R…