This book is for people who have an interest in photography, people who dress up in costume at conventions, or even people who just find the subject of what happens at conventions interesting. As I said earlier, photographers will be my main topic of discussion, yet I think everyone will find something of interest to be had, just for the fact that conventions are often a foreign concept to most of the general population. While experienced photographers will certainly find some interesting tips and tricks throughout this book, I will primarily focus on getting new photographers started in the scene by giving them general overviews on all aspects of convention imagery.
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
- Solo hybrid-shooter’s camera? Not the Nikon Z and Canon EOS R…
- Canon Full-Frame Mirrorless Rumors And Analysis
- Nikon Z7 And Z6 One Step Forward One Step Back…
- Open letter to Canon about the EOS M50
- Nikon D750 Camera Review
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review