This book is for people who have an interest in photography, people who dress up in costume at conventions, or even people who just find the subject of what happens at conventions interesting. As I said earlier, photographers will be my main topic of discussion, yet I think everyone will find something of interest to be had, just for the fact that conventions are often a foreign concept to most of the general population. While experienced photographers will certainly find some interesting tips and tricks throughout this book, I will primarily focus on getting new photographers started in the scene by giving them general overviews on all aspects of convention imagery.
- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.